How Can We Help?
Creating a Pretty Coupon
Pretty Coupons is built in a way that any kind of coupons can be pretty coupons, even any other couponing plugin that still uses the WooCommerce Coupon interface. To define a coupon as a Pretty Coupon, first, go into the WooCommerce Coupon menu item and select either an existing coupon, or create a new coupon.
Then do the following:
- Select the “Select New Image” link.
- Continue selecting an image, or upload an image as you normally would in the media library. Click “Use this image” in the lower right corner when you are finished.
- Notice the “Use Pretty Coupons” checkbox should be selected now. This must be checked for the Pretty Coupon to display anywhere. Including when the shortcode is used.
- Decide where the coupon should be displayed. My Account as a new WooCommerce account tab, Cart Page, or the Checkout Page.
- Save the coupon and enjoy!